New Job Opportunity – Office Administrator Job
We are currently seeking a part-time Officer Administrator to join our architect studio in Hexham, Northumberland.
We are looking for someone with a warming personality who will gel with our friendly team whilst operating with the utmost professionalism. We are also looking for someone who wants to grow with us and believes in our culture of high design, client obsession, and championing environmental sustainability.
We are open to ideas! There is the opportunity for the role to grow with time and for the candidate to drive and manage a new approach to our office and business management.
If you are interested in applying, please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Provisionally, the job description is as follows:
- Part-time and part-virtual
- Invoicing and diligently follow up payments
- General account management
- Payroll and expenses
- Updating KPI dashboard (fees, expenses, cashflow, and performance on Excel)
- Inputting and monitoring enquiries list
- Providing quotes for prospective clients and following up
- Arranging gifts / cards
- Routine office management (ordering stationary & sundries)
- Booking travel and making reservations
- Negotiating and renewing insurance policies
- Renewing practice and individual professional memberships
- Software license management
- CPD organisation